1. Quality engine delivers great power, low emission and fuel consumption.
2. Mechanical drive powers the axle for traveling. Electro-hydraulic control provides two vibration amplitudes. Hydraulic steering hinge is another value-added feature to the vibratory roller.
3. Two braking systems are used, including the hand brake and air-over-oil operated foot brake, for safety and reliability.
4. Compact design, curved hood with esthetic appeal.
5. Airy driver’s cabin with optional air-conditioner for cooling and heating.
6. Optional cam-driven vibrating drum for poweful compaction of cohesive soil.
|Nominal Vibration Amplitude high/low(mm)||1.74/0.82|
|Gradient capacity (%)||25|
|Diesel engine||Cummins 4BTA3.9-C100|