1. As a straight boom crane, our SQ10 truck mounted crane adopts planetary reducer to guarantee stable 360°rotation.
2. The front outrigger of the truck crane is designed with a longer span which is 5.56m maximum.
3. As for standard configuration of our heavy machinery, the rear outrigger is fixed outrigger. You can also select hydraulic rear outrigger to increase the stability of the truck mounted crane and improve its adaptability to complex working conditions.
4. Hexagon sections give good lateral stability to the hoisting machinery.
5. Controlled by the main control valves, our truck mounted crane supports both-side manipulation.
6. The outriggers are controlled by separate valves. Improper operation will be avoided thanks to the employment of selector valves.
7. Height limit switch, over winding alarm device and high power LED light come as standard configurations of our truck mounted crane.
8. Moment limiter can be fitted to this heavy engineering machinery optionally to create a safer working environment for the operators.
|Max. lifting moment(KN.m)||250|
|Max. lifting capacity(Kg)||10000|
|Max. operating range ability(mm)||13300|
|Max. lifting range ability(mm)||15300|
|Max. stabilizer spread (mm)||2114-5560|
|Rotation angle||All rotation|
|Oil tank capacity(L)||170|
|Pressure of hydraulic system(MPa)||23|
|Oil Flow of hydraulic system(L/min)||80|
|Load weight (kg)|
|One-section boom||Two-section boom||Three-section boom||Four-section boom|
|Lifting ratio||The lifting ratio is 6 for the items marked with * and is 4 for the other items.|
1. Rated lifting weight includes the weight of hook (108kg) and other lifting accessories. The outrigger must stand on flat and solid ground.
2. The actual lifting weight is dependent on the actual working radius.
3. When the boom length is over 6m, the outrigger must fully stretch out.
4. Parameters in the above table do not allow for boom deflection.