1. CPCD250 diesel forklift is designed with a brand-new exterior. Its dynamic and streamlined shape keeps up with the latest fashion trends.
2. Adopting a large injection-molded cover allows the whole vehicle to give a luxurious and humanized feeling.
3. Long wheelbase design makes the forklift vertically stable. On average, the hoisting capacity at the same lift height is increased by over 100kg, which reduces the rear axle load and also extends the lifespan of steered wheel.
4. Reducing the overall size of the vehicle can achieve a decrease in both turning radius and width of right angle stacking aisles, thus providing better efficiency for your warehouse.
5. We offer OKAMURA, NISSAN and HC brand drives to choose from. All drives have advanced structure and reliable performance. The OKAMURA drive is designed with the most advanced floating structure, allowing the engine to be flexibly connected with the frame for minimum vibration.
|Diesel engine type||COMMINS QSB8.3|